We sell various products that will keep your drains and septic systems running well for years to come.
Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield is a safe, economical and environmentally responsible solution specifically designed to help keep drains free-flowing and prevent buildups from greases, fats and soaps.
Most drain problems start months before you notice them. Grease, soap scum and cooking oils buildup as you use your drains daily.
With Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield, you can keep your drains running freely, quickly, safely and economically.
Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield utilizes the same technology as the environmentally responsible products used to clean up oil spills in the ocean. Through natural biological activity, nontoxic, beneficial bacteria absorb the grease and organic buildup in your pipes and converts them into harmless carbon dioxide and water.
In addition, a biofilm coats the inside of your drain pipes and continues to consume the organic wastes until the waste is gone.
Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield contains no solvents, acids or caustic ingredients and is approved for use by municipalities and water treatment facilities across the country.
A single treatment of Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield lasts for several weeks. During this time, a pleasant and refreshing scent deodorizes your drain pipes as the biofilm works to remove the waste that is the source of unpleasant odors.
Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield will not harm your drains – copper, PVC or iron – regardless of how often it is used. It is safe for all kitchen/bathroom sinks, bathtubs, showers, laundry drains and floor drains.
As a concentrated formula, Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield is one of the most economical drain care products on the market. Mix one cup (8 ounces) of Pipe Shield with one gallon (128 ounces) of warm water and pour down the drain. Allow to stand overnight, then flush with hot water for one minute. Do this every month for each of your drains to ensure free-flowing drains year-round. Pipe Shield is available in gallons or quarts.
· Safe for use on all drains – will not harm copper, PVC or iron
· For use on kitchen/bathroom sinks, bathtubs, showers, laundry drains, and floor drains
· Removes the sources of waste that cause odors
· Pleasant, refreshing scent deodorizes as it works
· Contains no solvents, acids or caustic ingredients
· Approved for use by municipalities and water treatment facilities across the country
· A single treatment lasts for several weeks
· Available in gallons or quarts
· Available in original Herbal scent or Cherry scent
Root Destroyer impedes the growth of roots in drain lines. Pour the recommended dosage into the toilet bowl and flush it into the line to kill the roots growing into the pipes. Roto-Rooter Root Destroyer will not affect the rest of the plant’s root system.
The roots of trees and shrubs can enter your drain lines and sewer pipes through extremely small cracks, holes, or poorly sealed joints. As they continue to grow inside your lines, these tiny root hairs block water flow and may even cause the pipes to break.
Your sewer and drain care professional can remove these roots for you, but they will begin to grow back. To prevent re-growth, use Roto-Rooter Root Destroyer.
· Safe, effective way to remove the roots that cause blockage
· Restores your water flow without affecting the growth of trees or shrubs
· A simple application just twice a year can prevent the growth of roots
· Available in two-pound containers with 12 containers per case
Septic Tank & Cesspool Treatment
Roto-Rooter Septic Tank & Cesspool Treatment breaks down greases, starches, proteins, and other organic materials that clog septic tanks, drainage fields and cesspools.
Its high-potency formulation of cultured bacteria is vital to a septic tank or cesspool system’s proper operation. It also contains growth promoters for vigorous bacterial activity. Septic Tank & Cesspool Treatment contains no solvents and is approved for use by municipalities and water treatment facilities across the country.
In a typical septic system, waste (including discarded food scraps, laundry water, cooking oils and grease) flows to a watertight septic tank where it is decomposed by bacteria. In the septic tank, the complex food and waste particles are broken down by natural bacterial processes so they can percolate into the subsoil surrounding a drainage field.
Inside the septic tank, the majority of the waste decomposes into sewage water, while heavier solids settle to the bottom and accumulate as sludge. Other lighter particles, including grease and oil, rise to the surface and form a scum.
Reactivates Bacterial Action
The decomposed sewage water then flows from the septic tank through a distribution box and into a drainage field. The liquid leaches out through the gravel and is further purified as it percolates through the soil.
When a septic tank system or cesspool is overloaded or not properly maintained, the bacterial decomposition can slow or stop, causing untreated liquid and solid wastes to overflow into the soil. Excessive use of bleaches, disinfectants and caustic or acid drain cleaners also deters the bacterial action of the system. Greases and solids can buildup until they choke the system and block the flow of the liquid into the soil.
Roto-Rooter Septic Tank & Cesspool Treatment’s unique, high-potency formulation is vital to your cesspool’s or septic tank system’s proper operation.
· Unique, high-potency formulation of cultured bacteria
· Contains growth promoters for vigorous bacterial activity
· Contains no solvents and is environmentally responsible
· Approved for use by municipalities and water treatment facilities
· Available in two-ounce water soluble pouches with 12 to a container and 12 containers per case or in a liquid with 12 quarts to a case